Skip to content
Event Specific Rules
- Submissives will greet all by Sir or Ma’am, unless asked to address by another term and the submissive is comfortable calling them that name, i.e. “Mistress” or “Master”.
- Submissives will not make direct eye contact with anyone unless asked to.
- Submissives are not allowed on any furniture, except play furniture. Exceptions for aftercare will be made.
- Submissives are expected to kneel when waiting or serving (see #6 about exceptions).
- Submissives must serve their Tops before getting food or drink for themselves, and must always be ready and aware of their Top’s needs.
- Rules are enforced only by the submissive’s Top. No shaming is allowed if another submissive cannot kneel, etc.
- Tops may not command submissives not under their charge (unless consented to) and may not touch others without permission.
- All persons entering Fetish Haven SA for any reason must be able to show valid ID proving they are over the age of 18, and must sign a Liability Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.
- Mobile phones, video cameras and other recording devices are not allowed in Fetish Haven SA without approval of management.
- All scenes and interactions must be 100% consensual. Each individual is responsible for their own safety. Do not interrupt a play scene that you are not a part of. Masturbation while watching scenes is not allowed.
- Safe words are RED (play immediately stops), YELLOW (slow down, pause) and GREEN. If a participant cannot utter a verbal safe word, they will use a drop item to indicate RED.
- Play is only allowed in the monitored play space, not in the lobby, bathroom, or outside.
- Fetish Haven SA is not responsible for any personal items lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Oral sex and sexual penetration by fingers or toys is allowed in the monitored play space only. CBT and genital torture is allowed.
- No scat or golden showers are allowed. No free-flowing blood or any activities that might cause permanent damage of any kind are allowed.
- If any participant bleeds during percussion play or any other scene, the DM will end the session. If the injury is a small nick or scrape, the DM will allow the participant to clean the area, cover it securely with a band-aid, and resume playing. DMs reserve the right to end a scene if they feel there is a valid medical concern.
- Edge play (non-consent, play piercing, breath play, knife play, fire play, etc.) is allowed but participants must notify the DM prior to beginning the scene.
- Full nudity is allowed. Please use a towel or drop cloth when sitting down.
- Sanitize the equipment with the provided supplies after your scene.
- Violators are subject to removal from the event and may be banned from future events at the discretion of the DMs/Fetish Haven SA staff.